1. Don’t charge immediately after high temperature exposure
After a long time of exposure, the temperature of the power box rises, leading to a rise in the temperature of the battery. If charge it immediately, it will accelerate the aging and damage of the lines.
2. Don’t charge during a thunderstorm
When it rains and thunders, do not charge for avoid lightning strike, that will cause combustion accidents.
3. Don’t turn on the air conditioner when charging
If turn on the air conditioner when charging, will increase the charge load inside the battery, accelerate the battery attenuation of the power battery pack and reduce the battery service life.
4. Don’t stay in the car while charging
In the process of charging, there are high voltage, high current and other risk factors, although the probability of accident is very low, still need pay attention.
5. Reasonable arrangement of charging and discharging
Overcharge, over-discharge and undercharge can shorten the battery life to some extent. So charging reasonable and discharging is conducive to "activate" the battery and improve its service life.
6. Choose EV charger in line with national standards
This not only protects the car battery, but also protects their own safety.
AG ELECTRICAL is your long term Faithful Parner in Electric charging interface field.