The function of the charging pile is similar to that of the fuel dispenser in the gas station. It can be fixed on the ground or on the wall, and installed in public buildings (public buildings, shopping malls, public parking lots, etc.) and residential area parking lots or charging stations. Charge all models of electric vehicles. The input end of the charging pile is directly connected to the AC grid, and the output end is equipped with a charging plug for charging the electric vehicle.
1. The AC input is equipped with a leakage protection switch, which has the functions of overload protection, short circuit protection and leakage protection on the output side.
2. The AC input is equipped with a D-class lightning protection device, which has the protection function of preventing induction lightning and preventing operation overvoltage.
3. The AC output is equipped with an AC smart energy meter, which can measure the AC charging power.
4. Equipped with a touch screen operation interface, the electric vehicle charging method can be set to automatic full, charge according to the amount of electricity, charge according to the amount and charge according to the time; the start method can choose to start charging immediately; the charging method, time, power and cost information are displayed in real time during the process.
5. It has a running status indicator light bar. The yellow light is always on to indicate the "standby" state of the charging pile; the green light is always on to indicate the "charging" state of the charging pile; the red light is always on to indicate the "end" state of the charging pile, and the red light is flashing to indicate the charging pile. "abnormal" state. Including interlock failure, circuit breaker tripping (overload protection, short circuit protection or leakage protection).
6. Configure a radio frequency card reader, support IC card payment method, and follow the combination of "withholding fee and actual settlement".
7. With perfect communication function, the charging pile intelligent controller obtains the measurement information of the intelligent electric energy meter through RS485, and completes the linkage control of charging billing and electric vehicle charging process.
Electric vehicle charging stations refer to stations that charge electric vehicles, similar to gas stations today. The charging station can be divided into four sub-modules according to the functions: power distribution system, charging system, battery dispatching system, and charging station monitoring system. There are generally three ways to charge a car at a charging station: normal charging, fast charging, and battery replacement. Ordinary electric vehicle charging is mostly AC charging, which can use 220V or 380V voltage. Fast charging is mostly DC charging. The main equipment of the charging station includes chargers, charging piles, active filtering devices, and power monitoring systems.
Electric vehicle charging piles and charging stations are two concepts. The electric vehicle charging pile is fixed on the ground, uses a special charging interface, and adopts a conduction method to provide AC power for electric vehicles with on-board chargers, and has corresponding communication, billing and safety protection functions. Citizens only need to buy an IC card and recharge it, and then they can use the charging pile to charge the car.